Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI), set up on April 2, 1990 under an Act of Indian Parliament, is the Principal Financial Institution for the Promotion, Financing and Development of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) sector and for Co-ordination of the functions of the institutions engaged in similar activities.SIDBI has Uniquely designed Products & Services to meet the needs of MSME Sector.
- SIDBI Benefits.
- Service Sector Assistance
- Loan Facilitation & Syndication Service
- Financing Schemes for Sustainable Development – Energy Efficiency & Cleaner Production
- World Bank – GEF Project
- Growth Capital & Equity Assistance
- Receivable Finance Scheme
- Flexible Assistance for Capital Expenditure
- Finance for Upgradation / Modernisation
- Marketing Fund for Women
- Government Subsidy Schemes
- TIFAC – SIDBI Fund for Technology Innovation